sematic manager

Hello farooq;
There are video tutorials on the S7-300 available on youtube, if you care to look them up.
I find these tutorials most interesting:
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...download_training_material/Pages/Default.aspx

Look at the column on the right of the webpage, look at the Training Curriculum Downloads, and open the Classic Modules (clicking on the + sign) to select the training modules for S7-300 with Step 7 5.5.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello farooq;
I am sorry if I was unclear.
There are videos on S7-300 that you can locate by yourself on youtube, they can be enlightening.
The link I proposed is to a series of S7-300 tutorials developped by Siemens, with explanations an the different aspects of PLC programming, with available sample program downloads to help develop you own skills.
Hope this clarifies things,
Daniel Chartier