Sending SMS messages(S7)

NoName

Hello all.

We have been asked to add a SMS reporting sistem when an error occurs. I found this example:
http://support.automation.siemens.c...lib.csinfo&lang=en&objid=25545680&caller=view

And so we ordered the same equipment(CP341 module and the MD720-3 GSM modem)
There is a simple SMS example added in the documentation which I compiled in to my project. When I download all the blocks to the CPU, the state of the modem outputs an error in initialization. If I try to reset the modem the state goes to waiting OK from the modem and doesn't move.If I try to rest it again the CPU outputs an error and goes in to stop mode.

Has anyone used this example or this kind of equipment before? If so, did you have similar problems???

Regards
Ales

Similar Topics

I'm trying to send an SMS message using a S7-200 PLC (whenever an input is activated) in his freeport mode connected to an analog modem. I already...
Replies
Views
I'm currently using Micrologix1400 to send alarm SMS messages via TC35. This Micrologix is a "central node" communicating with all the other nodes...
Replies
Views
Dear you hope to receive your help, I need to make sending and receiving SMS messages between a ( AL2-24MR -A) Mitsubishi controller and GSM modem...
Replies
Views
hello all of you ! i have problem in parametization of FB48 (sms sent) of libaray (teleservice lib) in step7 in service center number , it does...
Replies
Views
Hello! I use SIMATIC S7-1214C PLC. I am controlling with it a farm (lights and food lines). I bought already a GPRS modul CP1242-7. I want the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom