Senior PLC Technician

DeanYoung

Hi to All,

I have a problem with opening a project in Keyence KV Studio v7.40 - after clicking "Open", an error message is displaying:

Process discontinued due to a problem. This project may be corrupted or have been created in a different language environment.
If the project was created in different language environment, the problem can be avoided by using half-width alphanumeric characters...

I don't know what does it mean, and how to resolve that.
Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Name's Jesse. I'm writing to express my ideas for my senior project coming up. I currently work as a system integrator - doing...
Replies
Views
Hello, My name is Khoa and I, like another whom posted a similar thread, am a senior in college working on my final design project (though...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Dan and I am currently in my final semester of college. My proposal for my senior project was to create a program that would sort...
Replies
Views
i have a machine it worked by siemens S5 and we want to upgrade it to siemens S7-300 the machine it contains : 1- encoder omron H8PS CAM...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Looking to being my senior design course and would love to hear suggestions for PLC based projects. Any input would be greatly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom