Senior Design

I've been working on my "Sr. Design" for about 5+ years now, about 1 or 2 years to go and I can retire it (oops, I mean me).

First a couple of do not do:
1. Elevator
2. ASAR Car park
3. Washing machine
4. Anything "Green"

You may want to consider an assembly machine, maybe something simple like the assembly of a flash light or ink pen. Use a rotary table and two or three assembly stations. Maybe even an inspection station.

In my part of the country about 80% of the systems I see built are some form of this. I have been involved in everything from hand grenade triggers to car transmissions, engines and whole automobiles. The only real difference is size, speed and accuracy. If you plan to work out here it will be good experience and if done correctly a great enhancement to your resume.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I am a senior in an Electrical Engineering program. We are looking for a good project to do using PLC's. I have worked with both...
Replies
Views
I want to design an alarm system with some "nifty" new additions for my senior design project. Has anyone done this who could give me a few...
Replies
Views
Senior year has finally arrived and it is time to get cracking on coming up with a "Senior Design Project". The situation is as follows, a group...
Replies
Views
Hi to All, I have a problem with opening a project in Keyence KV Studio v7.40 - after clicking "Open", an error message is displaying: Process...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Name's Jesse. I'm writing to express my ideas for my senior project coming up. I currently work as a system integrator - doing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom