Sensors for testing my plc

Reekki

Hello!

I've made a program to control fan with temperature sensor and humidity control with humidity sensors.

Now i need to order some sensors to test my program and i have no clue what to order.

So my question is what kind of temperature sensor and what kind of humidity sensor i should order to test my program functionality? Also what kind of other hardware i need to buy to get it all working?

Using WAGO PFC100 + DI&DO modules.

Thanks, Reekki

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am working to integrate multiple FSR sensors with my B&R X20 PLC. My project requires me to know relative load, so the accuracy of a...
Replies
Views
Hello to all and thanks for help in advance. I am trying to set up sensors to detect blade RPM of a mower using 2 sensors and a VHSC24 card. I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a large machine with a number of shafts , and I would like to monitor those to make sure they are constantly...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a small project where I need to read plc data from sensors and store them into a sql db. Currently looking for: - heat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom