Serial data from scale to SLC500

kweaver39

Has anyone successfully polled a serial device (e.g. a truck scale, etc.) using a SLC500 serial port? I need to do just that.
Keith

it should be straight forward if you know the basics or RS232 communication and know protocol used by the device (in this case scale). check out instructions ARD, AWT, ACL...

Similar Topics

I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC (Logix5561) RSLOGIX5000 version 20.04. I would like to communicate with a Paroscientific Met4A...
Replies
Views
I have a computer running a Factory Talk ME Runtime application that i would like to import data from a wireless gauge that emulates a COM port on...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is my first time asking for help here, so please bear with any problem my english or lack of experience can cause. i have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, In one of my application with RSView32, I am sending SMS using VBA command and dongle. When I am testing/debugging code, it runs fine every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom