Serious problem

mourad69

Hi everyone,
I've Step7, V5.5 and my s7 300 has integrated digital and analog inputs/outputs, 5AI/2AO, 16I/16O in configuration under step 7, V5.5, i can only find the same PLC but with 24I/16O. i tried the program and found that only ouputs work.
The problem is that the input is not recognised.
I need a help if anyone would.
Thanks a lot!

Its a take on a famous movie line by Humphry Bogart in the movie Casablanca (humour)
("Of all the bars in all the world")

Steve

Or in other words, what part number did you pick and what is your actual part number?

I am guessing 313C Part Number 6ES7 313-5B***-0AB0.

We would love to help you, but we need something to chew on..

Similar Topics

Hi dear friends. since more than 1 month ago a serious problem occured in our Pcs7 system. we have PCS7 v6.0 with one ES two redandunt servers...
Replies
Views
Mistakenly i have deleted my "sliders" from library in WinCC in my office, there is no slider at all...... How can i add again ?????????? Its...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a small change to my FTV ME file (added an ack-all button) and re-downloaded to my PVP. Since then, when the application starts up...
Replies
Views
I’ve been trying to flash a PanelView Plus 7 to FW 12 and at about 90%, we got this error. Any idea what to do? We’ve already set it to factory...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus 7,and often popup a messagebox"application servicesd.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down"I refreshed the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom