Setting a Constant Speed in a SEW Movidrive Compact

Rob S.

I had done a SEW Movidrive Compact project about 2 years ago,and I am going to have a crew install a similar application next week. I have a 4-20 mA signal coming from a PLC telling the drive what speed to go ,on AI 1 Operation Mode
N-Max,4-20 mA Parameter 112. My question is:
What is the best way and easiest way ,to just simply type
in the drive what speed to go, with no external speed reference. I would like for it go 90% all the time. We are
using the same type drive. SEW Movidrive Compact

Thanks,

Set N-MIN to 90%, then when you enable the drive your speed is 90%...

I have done it before on some older Movidyne's (not sure of the spelling anymore)

Look here http://www.sew-eurodrive.com/download/pdf/11535016.pdf

Starting at page 68,

You will have to disable the current input, do this by par 100 (you will need FIXed)and 11x (it will over-ride the manual setting)

You can have a few different SP's, it looks like 6 look at 160 and 170

301 is you min speed setting

As I said I have never used on of the Movidrives.. but its all there...

Use a fixed voltage

The easiest way is to use a pot (5 - 10k, I guess)- and use the analogue input. By that it will be easily adjustable.

:unsure: