setting of rtu cmm 311 for ge fanuc 90-30

Igor_A

Hello!
I have a question on controllers GE Fanuc 90-30.
On the automatic line are using 2 controllers 90-30 . Each of them is connected to monitouch. But inventory, which has been installed earlier (approximately in 2002), does not allow to change the program and works under DOS.
Question - panel V710 is configured for connection with one PLC on SNPX protocol. I have configured in addition monitouch MJ2 outlet on modbus as master protocol.
In addition I have configured 2-nd port of the coprocessor cmm311 of the other controller 90-30 as rtu slave. How to me will define the address map of storage of the controller on which to be yielded data exchange? Is it necessary write additional subprogram to map of memory or may be still some action?

Thankful in advance.

Igor_A