Setting the time using Pro-face

fishenguy

Could someone help me with a problem I'm having using Pro-face GP-PRO EX Version 2.5?
I'm trying to have the current time displayed on the HMI but the CPU clock is wrong. When I download the program, the time is way off.
Anyway, I read up on it in the help manual. It says to go to System Settings. Then click on Display Unit, then go to System Area.
The problem is it won't let me do anything on that page.
Now for reference, I'm using a model AGP-3500T-CA1M display unit that has been in service for about 6 months.
I've been using the software to update the program and screen as I need to.
Thanks for any help anyone could give.
Dave:wish:

Raptor, Thanks for replying. I went to System Settings, Display unit, Device/PLC. Listed under Manufacture is Digital Electronics Corp. Series General Ethernet. Port: Ethernet (UDP). Still the System Area tab under System Settings is grayed out. Any other Ideas? Thanks again, Dave