Setting Time and Date on Mitsi Q-series

will k

Hey, hows it going? I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting the time and date on a q-series plc. I used the time settings window in GX Developer to set the time but for some reason the date was ahead by one day. So now I would like to correct it but it doesnt seem to update anymore. Do I have to format the memory before setting the date again and if so will i lose all my parameters. Thanks in advance for any advice,

Will

will k said:
Hey, hows it going? I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting the time and date on a q-series plc. I used the time settings window in GX Developer to set the time but for some reason the date was ahead by one day. So now I would like to correct it but it doesnt seem to update anymore. Do I have to format the memory before setting the date again and if so will i lose all my parameters. Thanks in advance for any advice,

Will
you can use instruction [DATEWR] for update Date and Time of PLC

surasak_wan said:
you can use instruction [DATEWR] for update Date and Time of PLC

Yes, I did try that before using the time setting in GX Developer but was unsuccessful. I used the date write instruction with the starting register at D60 and I thought I stored the correct numbers in D61, D62 etc but the date and time didnt change. I'll give that another go and see...maybe I messed up the BCD coding or something. Thanks for the reply, I'll let you know how I get on.

Will