Setting up DDE from RsLinx to Excel

subscribed to this thread, this seems like a very interesting thread
g.png

So Now I'm having a problem in an area that I have already gotten past. I am figuring that a setting has changed. The only thing I can remember doing at some point was rebooting my puter.

Server fail.jpg

Not sure if you got the problem resolved, but here is a video that walks through the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSqsJApBGDs

OG

That was an Awesome video. Thank you. I got er' done. My first issue was that I was using Rslinx Classic Lite, and that had no edit menu. I went and Got Rslinx Single Mode and everything fell into place. You guys are such a Huge help every single time I have to come back here to Visit. Thanks!

That was an Awesome video. Thank you. I got er' done. My first issue was that I was using Rslinx Classic Lite, and that had no edit menu. I went and Got Rslinx Single Mode and everything fell into place. You guys are such a Huge help every single time I have to come back here to Visit. Thanks!

Hi all,
Stacked with the same problem. Is this correct that a free Version of RSLinx Classic Lite wouldn't support that?

I've looked for Rslinx Single Mode at Rockwell Website but didn't found this particular name at Downloads.BTW the video above is unavailable.

Last edited:
None of the Lite versions will support it. You Need Classic or higher
I have both Classic Gateway & Classic OEM and it will work on those.