Setting up S7 CP 343 - 1 to transer to S5

Yes. this was my plan. But I can't seem to configure more than one connection. Do I need completely different TSAP addresses for the new connection? I've tried it with both different, and both the same, but no joy.

I would configure a complete new connection, as to another partner, new TSAP etc. If you only need SEND in one direction, I would only configure a SEND to save ressources.
Remind to use the new ID as parameters for the communication blocks on S7 (ID) and on S5 side (ANR) on the connection.

I would configure a complete new connection, as to another partner, new TSAP etc. If you only need SEND in one direction, I would only configure a SEND to save ressources.
Remind to use the new ID as parameters for the communication blocks on S7 (ID) and on S5 side (ANR) on the connection.

Hi Thomas, I couldn't get another connection set up so I went through a painful task of re-addressing many things, but I haven't done them all yet because there were so many.

After re-reading you message, I think you say that the S7 (ID) must be the same as the S5 ANR number? I'm confused about this because at the moment I have one connetion set up and the S7 ID is 2 and the ANR is 1? Are you sure they should match?

After re-reading you message, I think you say that the S7 (ID) must be the same as the S5 ANR number? I'm confused about this because at the moment I have one connetion set up and the S7 ID is 2 and the ANR is 1? Are you sure they should match?
No, between S5 and S7 the IP addresses and the TSAPs must match, both configured in NetPro/COM 143.

In S7 program the ID of the parameter at the communication block(s) must match with the configuration in NetPro.

In S5 program the parameter ANR must match with the configuration in COM 143.

And at least the data sizes on the communication blocks (data areas) must match.

In S5/S7 the ANR/ID is the link between programm and communication processor (CP).
The IP address and TSAP is the link between both CPs.

OK thanks. Is it true the TSAP addresses must be 8 values long? E.g 10 10 10 15 17 20 20 20

I don't have this many set up at the moment for the one connection i have,

Hi Thomas, I am back on this project now after having a few issues the first time. I've managed to set up multiple networks with quite a few send and receives. I have one DB that is a little messy because some parts need to be sent and some need to be received. I'm wondering if the fetch / write will be better idea for this DB? I'm just not sure what is the correct way to use it. Would you advise this method would work for this problem?