Sf fault

necyil

Hello All

On the Siemens 315-2dp cpu some time sf led red lite and cpu go stop.İs it possible stay run mode and how?
Many thanks for all helps

necyil

Check diagnostic buffer of CPU and search for reason of STOP. You can prevent CPU from going to STOP by downloading error OB's like OB82, OB86 etc (they can be empty, without any programming but have to be loaded), or by disabling asynchronous erors wia SFC DIS_AIRT. OB that is required to keep CPU in RUN is displayed in details of STOP event in diagnostic buffer.

Similar Topics

Hi. We've been asked to do an upgrade on plant, consisting on a PLC upgrade. This involves replacing a 1747-SDN module to a 1769-SDN, in a network...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
hello I am getting a 57h fault - Specialty I/O module has not responded to a lock shared memory command within the required limit. Fault randomly...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom