Siemens 316-2DP / CP343-1 / OPC Communication Issue

KelKoon is on to something.... Go to your "Hardware" config and double click on the CPU. Under the "Communication" tab it will be defaulted to 1 OP and 1 PG connnection. Change both to 2 and you should be good. Make SURE you SAVE AND COMPILE (5th icon from the left) your hardware. Then, DOWNLOAD to the CPU. You may be running out of communication resources. Everything is fine, until BOTH OPs are trying to read or write to the PLC and the same time.

Similar Topics

hi, Could someone propose me a dotnet(C#) library(direct driver) which can communicate with siemens S5-316(memory mapping,read and write data...
Replies
Views
Hello! I wonder if i can use the TS adapter(V5.1) to make a RS232 connection using FB8 USEN/FB9 URCV for example. Thanks
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom