Siemens 353 controller with analog output LIL card

cndesu

Hi,
I am just new to PLC systems. We have boilers operated by Siemens 353 Controllers. We have a windows PC connected to Moore Procidia LIL Server which is in turn connected to controllers. Unfortunately our Windows based PC hard drive failed and all the programming and data is lost. Remaining everything is running OK and no problem.
Now from the scratch I am starting on the windows PC. I got LIL Procidia Server version 3.0 installed. Now when I use Auto Config feature of the software it pulled all tags out of the controller and I can find which tag is which. There are additional logics installed in the controller and the outputs are fed through Analog Output LIL cards as per the installation manual. Like Boiler Efficiency in an additional loop but not visible at HMI, Now I cannot access or see that data, how can I see, what channel numbers and parameters? Secondly there are additional inputs stack temperatures, are fed to the controller and I do not know how to access them?
Is there any way I can do that?
Thanks for the help