Siemens 413 memory loss

I have a new installation with about 12 PLC 413's on a network. We have been experiencing periodic problems where one of the PLC's will drop off of the network, and the PLC needs to be re-downloaded to get it back up and running.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this problem? Is it likely a network issue, or something internal to the PLC?

Similar Topics

Hi We currently have a small network of desktop PC's that connect to some S5 PLCs via CP1413 cards and the H1 network. Does anybody have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom