Siemens 6RA70 4 Quadrant Reversing

martin_martin

Hi Guys,
I have a new 4 Quadrant 6ra70 DC Master from Siemens; it is basically to replace an existing 6RA24.
I have a digital input going into the drive at terminal 40. (I have a CUD2 PCB). Basically what should happen is when the digital input is normally open (contact) the drive should operate in the forward direction (normal) and when this contact changes to a normally closed contact the drive must go in the reverse direction.
I need to know what parameters to program in drivemonitor to do this function properly. Can anybody help please?!!

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've read what I think is every single thread here about profibus with this drive (pretty much learned everything from here!) My...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Following procedure for updating software on 6RA7013, stuck at step 5 (for those who have the manual) where you open a dos window and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom