siemens authorizations

abuelfun

hello
friends

I have an authorization for siemens simatic S7 on my laptop ,then i tried to install another authorization for siemens simatic S5 but when Itried to open step 5 a message appears that no authorization then i checked again on the other drives & simatic S5 diskete but no authorization appears.
please your help .

best regards

s5

if you have definitely correctly installed the step 5 authorization, no token is on the floppy, then you must try to get it back onto the floppy, it'll be there somewhere as long as you haven't defragged or anything. once back on the floppy try again and make sure you set the destination as the C drive. step 5 can be installed on any partition but looks for the authorization on the C drive.

siemens authorization

hello
friends
Attent.Mr Kennyb

Ist thank you for your kind assistant as you said i tried to remove the authorization from laptop to diskete first i select c drive but the authorization appears is that one first installed (step 7 authorization ), what do you suggest ,
Thank you in advance.

best regards

siemens authorization

hey guys

i have a question where can i get the authorization for step 5 ?, i´m student and i need to do a final work with a plc siemens, i have the plc but i don´t have the authorization and when i start the program a message is shown and i can´t work

i really need the authorization please help me

thanks

atte michael

michaelo said:
hey guys

i have a question where can i get the authorization for step 5 ?, i´m student and i need to do a final work with a plc siemens, i have the plc but i don´t have the authorization and when i start the program a message is shown and i can´t work

i really need the authorization please help me

thanks

atte michael

You'll need to purchase the software if you want your own authorized copy. Otherwise, use the software provided in your course lab. No one here is going to help you boost an illegal copy.

Atte,

if you absolutely must have your own copy of STEP7, then there are two approaches:

1. Ask if your school can contact Siemens for special "Student versions" of STEP7. I remember there were a "Demo" version of STEP7 with the Hans Berger books.

2. Just buy STEP7 "lite". It is so cheap that even a student can afford it. And it is actually quite good.

edit:
Scratch everything that I wrote. I totally missed that Atte is talking about STEP5, not STEP7.