Siemens cfc blocks for masterdrive

Kataeb

Dear Sirs,

We are trying to use Siemens CFC Blocks to parameterize and monitor a simovert masterdrive motion control (check the attached file).

But, we did not succeed in doing the following:

Download of the configured parameters from the cfc blocks to the drive

Online monitor and change of parameters (in the drive eeprom, like we do in drivemonitor)

If you completed the download- then DriveES Graphic is like Drive Monitor
meaning you can only monitor r (read) values

yesterday, i tried the following without success. can anyone help?
* in cfc blocks, I made parameter P554.1=601 and compiled (convert to a parameter set), but when I open the parameter set offline the parameter remained P554.1=0, why? Then I downloaded the parameter set to the drive and inside the drive the parameter also is equal to 0.

* online is not possible in cfc blocks: test mode is always off (cannot put it on), and goggles are not enabled. The PG is connected to the drive with profibus network, should I change the online settings in cfc blocks? How?