Siemens - Changeing th DB values

alekbeck

Hi everyone

I am using the PID function block (FB41 C) to regulate airflow. From my controll screen i want to change the P, I , D and gain values. Is is possible to write new values directly to the Data block from my controll screen ? If so how do i adress this in the program ?

I found the command "DB1.DBD0" , but this is DINT, my value is TIME

Hope someone understood my question !

Hi there
In fron if TI and TD of your FB41 you can directly enter time value. For example t#2s

Or you can create a DB with data type : TIME

So if your TI is DB1.DBD0 (with data type time) then you can change this value from variable table to whichever value you want anytime.

Okay thanx ! Can i alsow write to this adress from the controll screen (Made in citect) ?

This way i doent have to use so many MD adresses!