Siemens Cp 343-1 problem with CPU315-2DP

Dear Sirs,
I had a problem with CP 343-1 with CPU315-2DP.I had newly add the CP343-1 Ethernet module to the hardware to allow me to access this the CPU through Ethernet network like the other CPUs.But unfortunately sometimes when i try to go online i can access only the CP 343-1 & cannot access the CPU (like the attached photo 1.png) and in this case if i restarted the CPU i can access the CP 343-1 & CPU which is not possible all the time.This problem repeats again.So your kind support is really appreciated.

Thanks.

1.jpg

Thank you for your reply ...what did you mean by pu or cp runs out of connection resources?... but how could i invesigate this.Sorry I am a beginner in this field.
Thanks

Dear Mr Jesper
Kindly find the attached photo...I Switched to MPI from set PC-PG Interface to allow me to monitor , i did as you advised and i attached the photo ...Is "S7 basic communication" Reserved but not Occupied the problem ?.
your kind support is really appreciated

Diagnostic.JPG

Another question how can i set the value "S7 Basic communication" to 4 for an example ? ... because i read on the internet the steps which are : Properties of your CPU >> Select the "Communication" tab >> set ""S7 Basic communication" to 4 .. but unfortunately i found the "Communication" tab in the online-mode ONLY and this value can't be modified in the online mode..any help plz.

Last edited: