Siemens FM350-2 Counter Module Configuration Problem

ry_fern

We are currently encountering configuration problem with FM350-2 used for counting and totalizing functions. When we configure the FM350-2 and load the FCs and DBs to the CPU, an error appears, indicated in the diagnostic buffer. For your reference, attached are some screenshots.

Indicated in Siemens website, the FM 350-2 is configurable using ET-200M with a S7-300/S7-400 as master (http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/programm...odules/fm350/pages/default.aspx#FM_20350_1_20).

Also, indicated in the manual, the FM350-2 can be installed in distributed IO using a specified ET 200M. (Please see attached). Iinitial selection for ET 200M is 6ES7 153-2AA02-0XB0, which is stated supported in the manual however, due to the module being phased out and a replacement introduced, we migrated to 6ES7 153-2BA02-0XB0. Since this seems to be the upgraded product, I believe it should support the previous function of the old part number.

May I solicit some advice on how the concern can be resolved?

Thank you.

Diagnostic Buffer.jpg FM350-2Manual excerpt.jpg Hardware configuration.jpg

Diagnostic buffer entry indicates that the error occurs within FC2, which i assume is the "CNT2_CTR". Have you checked that the module and channel addresses are correct within the DB which you must provide for FC2?