Siemens HMI DP Communication with Drives

erdemsvri

Hi

Is there a possibility to communicate a Control Technics Unidrive Sp and a MKS Servo Control Module FS150 with a Siemens HMI and control the drives directly form the HMI without a PLC?

Show the current, voltage, load of the driver and the positions from the servo module in the HMI (TP or MP) and control the driver and the positioner from the HMI?

Hi

Is there a possibility to communicate a Control Technics Unidrive Sp and a MKS Servo Control Module FS150 with a Siemens HMI and control the drives directly form the HMI without a PLC?

Show the current, voltage, load of the driver and the positions from the servo module in the HMI (TP or MP) and control the driver and the positioner from the HMI?
I believe the easiest way will be to add a Profibus module to both drives and use Profibus to Read/Write to both drives.
I know Unidrive allows for the Profi option (Add-on module to the drive), not sure about the MKS.