Siemens information need

stu

Hi
i have just been asked to upload a plc program from 1511-1 pn
it has v15 firmware 2.6
the machine oem doesnt support the machine

i got there and tried to upload the machine and the cpu detect didnt work it didnt see the plc ?
tried to add device and upload as new station that didnt work
i had to put the right cpu from the list add the ip address and then go on line and then upload ?? which it did pick up the plc and then upload . at this point it stated that the online version was v15 and and my software is v15.1?

i take it v15 plc cant upload to a v15.1 project ? (i cant find tia v15 download software )
any ideas why the detect doesnt work on or the upload as new station?

Thought so , I can’t find any where to download tia v15

I can’t get the Accessible nodes or the access online to work either ?
I’ve checked the card set up , I can go online with a different project but if create a new project and then use online access at the bottom by card/memory tab it does not work

Hi all
I have tried to download the v15 trial software and it’s no longer available on the Siemens web site

Have you and advise why I can’t see accessible notes not picking up anything or online access? And picking up upload as a new station didn’t see the plc ?
And also the plc detect didn’t see the plc

The only way I could see the plc is if I manual entered the right plc and add the IP address

In the online access the cars has a tick in it , so I think that works ?
Is the accessible note picked up at a time in the program, and in online access are you meant to see all the online devices on the system , because I’m not

Any ideas guys
Thank you

these are the pictures i have on line .
i have made sure my firewall is off on both private and guest to try and help ?

if i have the program i can go online but if im trying to upload i do not get any information in uploading new station or online access either

online access.PNG upload device.PNG

Not sure but i think the V15 install files are included with V15.1 package.
https://support.industry.siemens.co...and-wincc-v15-1-trial-download?dti=0&lc=en-US
"Important installation notes:

With TIA Portal V15 the previous installation DVDs for STEP7 and WinCC are summarized to one common installation package. Therefore the following installation packages are available for V15.1:"

The different editor functionalities are unlocked based on the avialable licences key. This setup can be used for the following products

• STEP 7 Basic
  • STEP 7 Professional
  • WinCC Basic
  • WinCC Comfort
  • WinCC Advanced

I think that this means only that all different installation DVD packages are now compined to one common package for 15.1.
(previously basic and professional where different DVD packages.)

Anyway, it looks like that STU have allready problem solved.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=131809

I will have a look today if I have an old copy, I trashed my storage drive a couple of years and can't remember if I saved a copy of it.

Most likely by the time you read this it will be Monday in your part of the world and Siemens support should be able to send you a download link pretty quick.

I will have a look today if I have an old copy, I trashed my storage drive a couple of years and can't remember if I saved a copy of it.

Most likely by the time you read this it will be Monday in your part of the world and Siemens support should be able to send you a download link pretty quick.
I do not have it, I even lost the VM that had the installation on it.