Siemens Logo8 CMR, Can I have a complete Ethernet communication?

Prince

I've commissioned an HMI connection with logo8 using s7communication protocol. Now my boss wants to know if it is possible to add the CMR module to the configuration then control Logo 8 remotely by a Simcard and through the internet.

I talked to him about using Email or text message and he is asking for S7communication. The idea looks nice to me but can we do that using CMR2020 or CMR2040? I prefer 2020 as the speed is not important to us.

I am using Node-red.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

My customer wants to install many small remote IOs and then connect them to Node-red, Python or C++. I suggested them to use a Logo8 plc instead...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom