Siemens op 25

Hi homer,
in order to load the application onto a newer OP you need the original Protool application file.
It is not possible by uplading from the panel and then loading onto a panel of different type.
In Protool, the application has to be "converted" to the other panel.

By the way, do not get an OP27, it has been discontinued as well. You should select an OP270-6, this is the latest model that resembles the OP25 the most.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom