Siemens OP15 - No Way on Earth...

bluenoser337

Does anyone know if there is any way to upload the configuration from an OP15 that was programmed with Protool. Tried uploading from Protool, Prosave...and it looks like these units were from the "pre-uploadable" era. Wondering if anyone has any experience trying to do this. Need to get the program out to set up a new OP17 (or OP15 if I can find one). Can you take out the flash chip and put it in another unit? Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I have a siemens OP15 operator panel. I need to change the language. I had found the process and first of all I need to log on to...
Replies
Views
I need the program loading method (Step by step procedure)of PC->PLC and PLC->PC for SIEMENS Coros OP15. Any one please help me to do this...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. As in the title i have this OP15 panel on a line for more than 15 years,and now a couple of buttons has started to fail due to long...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there is a standard password for a siemens op15 panel. The battery died and the power was off and it is now in German and...
Replies
Views
I have old OP15 program file with name "FFFF.O15". What the name of software I can use for open this file?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom