Siemens PLC Graph function not timing

Anthony.D

the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for a say 200ms before it will advance. But at times I have found that while waiting at the step the time associated with that step does not advance(stays at whatever its last value was. I fixed it with external timers but has anyone seen this before?

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom