Siemens S5 - Lauer PCS

nibsy342

Hi folks - I'm a new member to the forum and would appreciate some help if possible please. ;) I have numerous control systems consisting of Siemens S5-95/100U PLC's that are interfaced with Lauer PCS text display HMI's. I need to be able to connect to the PCS systems to re-program the output messages. I understand that I need 'PCSPRO' software which I don't mind buying, but I can't find anybody that has it. Also, what type of cable/pin-outs would I need?

many thanks for any input, cheers, 🍻 Pete.

I was faced with the exact same problem. I decided to replace the Lauer's with red lion HMI's as we couldnt support the Lauer's anymore

My problem was getting the program out so I could remake it, they had no information on what it was doing when it died, I had to find everything in the PLC then put buttons and switches to get them running until we got the software and cable before we could remake it