Siemens S7 200 CN PLC Password Problem

sazirul

I am having some problem with my Siemens S7 200 CN PLC. After Setting the PGPC interface I always get the "Type Password" message. It's seems like without right password I cant upload the program to my Computer. So if any one can tell me, how to bypass this password message?

Thanks in advance!

Contact the programmer/company for the password.
Alternatively you can transfer a new program into the controller.

Regards,

I talked with company contact person but they are not trusted. They provide me a password which failed.

I have two of this Cartridge Battery which provided by the supplier. Can I do something with that?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
I've got a whole bunch of L8's and a whole bunch of UDTs that use custom string lengths, but can't seem to figure out how to get these to...
Replies
Views
hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom