Siemens S7 FC85 FIFO block

cirrusphil

I've had an old problem come back to haunt me; I'm using the S7 standard ATT/FIFO blocks for an accumulator, but for no apparent reason the FIFO block just returns the same value irresepctive of the actual vales in the DB table.

The load/unload appears to be working, apart from this number (which has been unchanged for 1000 operations since it "hung").

Didn't really get to the bottom of this problem before; it just disappeared. A Step7 (v5.3) driven Clear/Reset and reload of the complete problem doesn't sort it; Only a MRES full memory wipe does.

It's a S7-315 CPU, if it makes any difference...and there's plenty of spare memory (uses about 30% uncompressed) using a memory card

Any ideas? Anyone had a similar problem? Application hasa lready been with Siemens for testing; guess what? No fault found :(