Siemens SED2 VFD

Screamtruth

I have a Siemens SED2 VFD that runs and operates a flushing pump on our skid. The VFD is setup with a speed pot across the 1 and 2 terminals. The problem that I am constantly seeing is a drive fault indicator light that is wired into the Analog input. Also, in that same input terminal there is a pressure switch wired in. The analog input has two terminals, 10 and 11, with the pressure switch wired into 10 and the drive fault indicator light wired into 11. While running the pump for a while, then shutting it off, causes the indicator light to turn on, which somehow ties in with the SED2's motor drive circuit and prevents us from staring the motor. Does the SED2 have internal overload protection? As you can see from this post, I am not familiar with the SED2.

Any help will be helpful!