Siemens Servo motor selection

Prince

I want to select a servo motor for an application. I prefer it to be Siemens

Mechanical engineers are describing the project as

Total cycle time. 6 sec.
1 sec. No-load
2 sec. MAX LOAD.
3 SEC. NO Load to stop

which must employ 150 Kw at 1750rpm for maximum torque calculations. Firstly, I need to know whether should I use a Synchronous or Asynchronous AC Servo motor for this application.

Can you please help me? Do you suggest any more info that must be supplied by the mechanical engineers?

Thank you

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a newer customer that I've been working with one or two days a week, over the last couple of months. Their automation is Siemens Step7...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a machine of stone cutting CNC. with Siemens 810D system. I am very tired to maintain(Servo drive failure) it now wants to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking for 2 siemens servo motors part no 1-1FK7064-7AH71-1SG0 SYNCHRONOUS SERVOMOTOR, 1FK7 2- 1FK7060-5AF71-1SG0 SYNCHRONOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a machine with old 802d sl siemens controller. I am trying to tune servo by Siemens starter software. Anyone experienced...
Replies
Views
Good day Wanting to learn about servos, I bought from Ebay, a USED Siemens Sinamics S210 servo drive with the 1FK2130-2AG00-2SA0 motor. The unit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom