Siemens SFC15 (DPWR_DAT) error...

Ok, now I'm really curious. Let's recap: If you use absolute addressing, it works fine, right? And, before you made this program change, it worked? And when it worked before, you were using the same variables?

Can you post a copy of your project? All we would need is the hardware config and the FC.

Hello S7Guy!

Recap:

If I use absolute addressing it works fine...
STL code that works:
L #Controlword
T PQW272

It worked fine for a week ago, no changes were made to this part of the program. Downloaded a new program (still no changes to this part) and SFC15 starts returning errorcode 8090hex.

The program were exactly the same before and after the download, still it stopped working some how.

I do recall that I got an error message from the plc when I was downloadin stating that I used to many local variables, but that was not in this part of the program.

I created a zipped (and otherwise reduced) version of my program.

Have a look and let me know what you can find.

I had to split the zip into to due to the size limit at the forum.
Please download both parts and use WInZip to unizip.

ZipFile 1 of 2

Cheers
Borte

Zip file 2 of 2

PS! Change the filename to PlcTalkNet_Split.z01 from PlcTalkNet_Split2.zip otherwise it won't work.

Could you try hard coding of SFC call ?
CALL SFC 15
LADDR=w#16#110
RECORD=MW???
RET_VAL=MW???
And see what is in RETVAL ?

Try also changing your DP Master mode to DPV1.

Hello!

Tnx for the replies...

I tried hardcoding it like this:
CALL "DPWR_DAT"
LADDR :=W#16#110
RECORD :=P#M 200.0 BYTE 2
RET_VAL:=MW202

It still gave me the 8090Hex error.

Hardcoding it like this is working though:
L LW36 // Controlword
T PQW272

What do you mean with changing the DP Master mode to DPV1? What is that?

Cheers
Borte

Hi,
In HWConfig open Object Properites of a DP interface of your CPU. Go to bookmark Operating Mode and from a dropdown list in the bottom select DPV1. Maybe this will help.
If not try to reset CPU completly and download your project once again.
Starage thing is that your program looks ok and by any means it should work.

Hello Guys!

Just to give some update on this one...

I basically gave up finding the error (ran out of time) so i created a dynamic pointer to the IO range instead of using SFC15.
This worked fine so I'll just use this for now...

I'm still interested if anyone has some ideas about this though, I don't like the idea about giving up...

Regards
Borte