Siemens SIMOVIS Question.

Tharon

Hi,

I have an old siemens drive (6SE7014-0TP50) that was replaced with a new one (Same model, just newer, and not broken). The new one needs all the parameter settings of the old. I read the manual and it mentioned that the SIMOVIS software comes on a CD with the drive, but I don't think this was true in my case.

Is this software a free software, or something that needs to be purchased seperately?

Hmm.

I took a quick look through the garbage, and found the box that the new drive came in. And what do you think was inside it? The cd with DriveMonitor v5.4 on it.

Hopefully I can get this to work.

Edit:

Just to let you know, this drive was replaced befor I got here. I wasn't the one throwing away important software and stuff :)

Similar Topics

hello friends, i need some answers, this is simoreg siemens, i no dont change data in on line,and pc laptop,the change data diplay in window " no...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom