SIEMENS SIPART PS2 Valve Positioner

Chado613

Does anyone have much experience with these?

I have an issue where the valve needs to be much more precise then it is now. (Within tenths of a %)

I have read through the manual but it’s not clear to me if this can be accomplished.

Any help here would be much obliged

The dead zone is set to "Auto"

Im not sure I quite understand how this parameter works? Would setting it to .1% make the dead band smaller?

Haven't you tried it? ???

The better is to have the dead zone as big as possible to minimize the valve and gear wear. If your application requires max resolution, force the zone to minimum.

K

Similar Topics

So I'm running a liquid filling operation and I'm trying to get the dribble valve to be open 100% for a time and then 20% for the rest. all that...
Replies
Views
Hey up Just curious... we have a Masonelian CamFlex II steam valve with a Siemens Sipart PS2 valve positioner. The CamFlex works as a cylinder...
Replies
Views
I have an old S7-315 that is being converted to S7-319. The program is very poorly written in IL with comments and symbols in half german and half...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom