Siemens Step7 Real Value Displayed as Hex?

hcl3646

Hi,

I'm writing a program to perform some basic math calculations, but somewhere in the middle something's going wrong, and variables with a real datatype are displaying hex values, specifically 16#7FC0_0000.

Is this a known code (like NaN)? Has anyone ever experienced this before? Any info/advice would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/rX9Mv8F

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hey All, I'm looking for a simple way to take an incoming value in DWORD format and convert it to a real number. Does anyone know of a simple way...
Replies
Views
Hi, How can I know if a value is double integer or real? I use this for a check a input parameter in a function. Thx.
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom