Siemens to Rockwell communication

The Modbus TCP costs a license for the S7 CPU.
The library that JRW linked to seems to be completely free of charge.
Just something to consider when deciding.

No license for Modbus TCP for 1200/1500, only for older families.

That said, I've used the library JRW linked, and it does work, if a bit convoluted.

socket communication

based on socket communication, you can directly send table between siemens and rockwell plc. you have to swap data as rockwell is based on DINT and siemens is based on SINT. I develop a function in each plc and the data exchange is permanent with an increment (3 DINT), when I need to send data, i just extend the table to 113 DINT (not more, because it won't fit in the maximum size of an ethernet packet) easy, 2 weeks of development, I compared it to a 1500 euros prosoft card and it's even more performant and more flexible !!! :)