Siemens WF470

leomauro

I must modify a supervisor software on a Siemens WF470 machine, but I don't know anything of this system. Can someone help me? (manual, example, software I need, ecc.)

Thanks to all

wf470

Dear Leo,

I do have this kind of card here in some machine.But I don´t know how to program that, I just know how to reload the card if it miss the program or you need to reply that. To reload the card I use a PG 740 and the cable is the same that you use to connect a PG to PLC (6ES5734-2BD20),but I need to connect an adapter DB 15 female to DB 25 female. Actually, I don´t know the pins assigments of this adapter, but if you would like to know, I can find for you...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear reader, I need to program an Siemens S5 "WF470" card. To do so I have an old cable, one side marked "AG S5" (25 pin subd male) and the other...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom