SIL-3 PLC Manufacturer

Only safety PLCs and components (like drives and IO) make sense to call SIL-3. Standard PLCs can't really be SIL-3 on their own. In the past, you would use a safety relay and redundant contactors to meet SIL-3 with any PLC, regardless of quality.

A lot of PLC makers have safety PLCs to go with their standard PLCs to achieve SIL-3, including some of the brands you listed. A few big ones you missed would be
B&R
Schneider-Electric (makes Modicon and other lines)
Omron

Similar Topics

Hello All, Recently I am reading an Allen Bradley document: SIL 2 System Configuration with Add-On Instructions for 1756 ControlLogix I/O...
Replies
Views
I am working on the design for a Compact GuardLogix system. All of the inputs are simple pushbuttons that will activate a simple safety sequence...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are being asked by companies to quote for systems meeting various SIL levels. Can somebody point me in the right direction or offer...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am working on a railway project, but our input is constraint to tunnel ventilation and substation HVAC. Client is requiring SIL4 to be...
Replies
Views
Guys can any body tell me that what is the SIL level of Solid state relay 700 HL Allen Bradley?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom