SIL3 Safety PLC

Hi.
If you are contemplating the Siemens system, first have a real careful read of the docs. I think the 2oo3 only refers to the analysis of the inputs to the PLC.

Regards Alan

You could also have a look at PILZ, PAS4000

I was on a Pilz course today (not on PAS mind you) and asked the lecturer the 2oo3 question, he said that as far as he knew (and he wasnt into the software/programmable side) the Pilz Programmable safety units were 1oo2 units but offered SIL3 2oo3 on the inputs (much like the siemens it looks)

Similar Topics

I have an actuator operating a clamp that requires PLd/SIL3, I’ve seen some SMC double valves with feedback, but they are described as dump...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am designing safety circuit to meet SIL3 Category 3. Please refer to the attached schematic drawing for detail. If I connect 7 of gate...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom