silver line notice for panelview terminals

James Mcquade

Hi all,

in my AB e-mail i got the following message.

116968 - Silver Series notice:2711 Panelview Standard.

dated 1-14-11 & last updated 9/8/11

"on what date will ab stop selling standard panelview 2711-xxxx products"
"the last day of sale for a lot of 2711 panelview terminals is 12/31/12"

there was 4 pages of 2711 products listed.

in keeping with the site policy, i cannot post the list.

see your local AB distributor for replacement parts, spares.

regards,
james

in keeping with the site policy, i cannot post the list.

I think it's okay to post a link to the webpage which lists them, but basically every Panelview Standard is on that list...
http://www.ab.com/silver/eoi/2711panelview.html

Also, be aware that the Panelview Plus (older hardware) appear to also be on the siver list except for the PV+600:
http://www.ab.com/silver/eoi/2711panelviewplus.html

Those will all be replaced by version 6 hardware if I understand correctly...no problem except the hassle of installing FTView Studio 6.0