Simatic Manager Version

Hello All,I am having Simatic Manager V5.5 installed on my computer, recently we were planning to add one ethernet card CP-443 V3.0 in our machine..For updating the hardware first I used my PC having V5.5 but unable to find the above mentioned card in that list..later i used another PC which is showing V5.5+SP3 and with that PC I am able to add the above card in the hardware configuration.So, want to ask that whether I need to purchase whole new license or simply I can get the serive pack license or service pack updation will be provided free of cost by siemens.

Service packs can normally be downloaded from Siemens support.
Recently though, some service packs have been so big that they were not available for download, but only by mail. These software updates can be ordered for the cost of shipping.