Simatic OP7 error

Kriest

Hi, where can i find information about error's of the Simatic OP7?
I get the following error:

$044 Transerror
no. 8

What could this mean?

Greetz Kriest

Hi Kriest

The 'usual' OP7 error numbers are listed in the manual, but guess what? There's no 044! All OP7 error codes have 3 digits, and the first digit indicates the category of error. In this case 0 = driver error. The nearest '0' errors I can find are '041' and '045'. These represent - possible fault in transmission link (e.g. cable) or incorrect parameters set (baud rate etc); and no connection with CPU established.

Has this connection ever worked? If so, what has changed since the last time it did?

Regards

Ken

Similar Topics

Hey all , i finished an display program in ProTool and after i downloaded it to the OP7 an error appeared that it states: $551 AS address 2 not...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anybody know, what means error message on simatic OP7: "$551 AS address 2 not possible"? I've got this message after downloading a...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI. I have an existing Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI, I want to store data of HMI in a database or excel file. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom