Simatic Op7

hrishi_gupta

HI all

I am facing a problem with simatic OP7 connected with Siemens S7 300. Problem is that when I switch on the power , after doing all the self tests, the OP7 screen gets HANG UP in about 5-10 seconds.

Please suggest what could be reason and the solution for this.

Thaks in advance
Hrishi

whats the message when it hangs up? The normal startup sequence is Eprom test, Ram test, Flash test... Does it complete the tests?

Do you have a copy of the program running in the OP7?

After all these tests, it comes to the normal screen. Means showing programme name, speed etc.
And up and down etc keys works But it happens only for few seconds say 5-10 seconds.

It does not give any error massage.

Problem is taht I do not have its programme running in it.

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI. I have an existing Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI, I want to store data of HMI in a database or excel file. Is...
Replies
Views
Hello friend, I have one of this composite CPU with operator panel made by seimens C7-633, am having trouble downloading a backup program into the...
Replies
Views
i have a simatic OP7-DP and i tried to download program to it.i used cp5511 card and standard S7 cable in my PG,and in OP i used the IF 1B port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom