similator omron

abdelw

hi evry body, happy new year.
communication erreur,evry time i want to online with similator
i,m using cx programmer, i have this message , communication error, and the computer came slow,anybody help??? thanks,

If you use the very latest version of CX-One, connection to the simulator is literally a click away - and it always works - no setting up comms or anything. Highly recommeneded. I will never go back - the upgrade is worth the money.

Similar Topics

Hi Dear All.. Could suggest me a simulator software that can simulate Valve and motor and ... that can control them with similator of Simatic...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom