Simoreg DC MASTER

Hello friends. My 6RA7078 Type Simoreg driver to the machine

It sends an error "Continuous loop without Static Activation".

The fault I mentioned above is the failure of the machine, not the driver, but the reason for the alarm is the driver.

The signal it receives or sends from the PLC data block in the form of Simoreg_Temp_Stat ...

The A031 error occasionally occurs on my drive, but my machine keeps giving the error I mentioned above.

PLC Program shows that it is driver sourced.

However, if the fault gives 100 times, the driver gives the A031 fault only once.

So the problem may not be related to the A031 fault only.

Has anyone experienced or experienced this malfunction before?

How can I solve the problem if the static activation is related to the driver or the driver.

Thank you.

"Continuous loop without Static Activation"
Is this displayed on an hmi?
Can you trace the alarm to the plc code?

These drives have been around for years. So I assume this message just started?

The A31 is a speed deviation.
For a test you can look at p590 and p591.
I think I saw those are the thresholds

Yes, this alarm shows hmi. The one that sets the hmi alarm, the signal hmi from the data base file simoreg_temp_stat221.stat282 also causes me to see an alarm.

This sounds like a poor translation of the alarm. Could it be "Closed loop control not selected".

It would be easier to diagnose if you had a copy of the program with symbols and comments rather than an upload.

Nick