simoreg with z1004 input card.

tonycobby

hello ,hope somebody can help me with this problem.i have to change a driver(simoreg)on a press.the driver has an aditional input card,
z1004,that recieves encoder signals from the motor and a seperate
speed/current input.i have three motors intandem.one master,i presume because its the only one that recieves a speed reference from the plc,and two slaves presumebly because they recieve from the terminal
80 of the z1004 on the master drive an analog bipolar signal to an input on thier z1004,terminal 83.this signal is routed via relays.
my problem is i dont have any informacion on this z1004 card.can anybody tell me where i can find a technical explanacion of this
card or its applicacion.thanks tony cobby.

Similar Topics

Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you have an idea on how to commission the below two cards, installed on a Simoreg K dc drive ? 6RA8232-1KB0, supplem.board Z1011...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I wish you a good day. I have an S7-300 PLC with my Simoreg DC Master device. Simoreg My device code: "Siemens DC Converter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom