Simotion Scout

crb_n

Hello All,

I need change some on Simotion Scout project. (change referance, cancel some drive etc..)

I need help. Sure not free.

Crb_n

Hello All,

I need change some on Simotion Scout project. (change referance, cancel some drive etc..)

I need help. Sure not free.

Crb_n
Not sure if they are still in business but 10 years or so a company by the name of "Quad Plus" had an office in Instabul.
You may try searching for the company name.
They used to be into drives so I assume Simotion will be something that they do nowadays if they are still around.
What exactly are you looking for?
Somoene to be on site and do the engineering/programming for you?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new to Siemens' Simotion Scout software. I looked for a thread that might include this but...I have a CU320 and an existing project...
Replies
Views
Dear, I have using simotion drive for motion control. I have less experience in d425. So I have so questions about about that please give...
Replies
Views
plc SIMOTION D425 MODEL: 6AU1425-0AA00-0AA0 you help me could you help me for a links ? fix I can download software simotion Scout D425 model...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with the Hilsher NL50-MPI Ethernet to Profibus adapter with Simotion Scout? I am using VMWare to run Windows XP with...
Replies
Views
Hi.....Everyone I am very much new to simotion. I have the manuals for scout programming (i.e mcc chart, st, lad) but it will be great if any one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom